Volunteer to Make a Difference Today
You can change a Northland child's life by volunteering for Miles of Smiles. Gather your friends, family, or members of your church or neighborhood group and connect with us.
Check out these upcoming events in the community benefiting Miles of Smiles. Two-to-four-hour volunteer shifts are available at most events:
- Platte County Back-to-School Fair - Thursday, August 1 - The Rock KC - 9am-4pm
- Dental professionals needed to conduct oral health screenings
- Help also need with: registering children to screen, interacting with families in line, basic recordkeeping
- Argosy Casino's "Hearts & Hands Charity Golf Classic" - Monday, August 12 - Shoal Creek Golf Course - 9am-6pm
- General duties include: registration, greeting golfers and sponsors, silent auction support/runner, hole games monitor
- Parkville Chamber of Commerce's 5k/10k - Saturday, August 17 - English Landing Park - 7am-1pm
- General duties include: registration, race monitor
We also host various "Smile Maker Days" at our office to assist with sorting and creating oral hygiene kits for our patients, organizing dental supplies, cleaning, painting, and more. Learn about gathering oral health care products here.
Complete the form below to register for these volunteer opportunities. Or contact Doug Anderson at (816) 413-9009 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to get in touch today.